M12 Lens - 180-Degree Fisheye with Raspberry Pi HQ Camera Adapter
We can get 100 units in Australia from PiHut. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Mar 11, 2021 - Mar 23, 2021.
This 180-degree fisheye M12 lens is an inexpensive lens option for the Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera, which can be fitted using the included HQ Camera adapter. The lens can also be used as an alternative telephoto lens option for the Arducam Mini High Quality Camera.
The lens has a 180° FoV capable of capturing a 5.7 x 4.27 m (18.70 x 14.02 ft) scene at a 1-meter (3.28 ft) distance.
Why an M12 lens?
- Lightweight: M12 lenses are tiny and take up less space than traditional C-mount lenses
- Cost-effective: M12 lenses are generally cheaper than most C-mount lenses
- Project-centric: Different projects require different lens requirements. M12 lenses provide a more affordable way to collect lenses for different scenarios.
- Optical Format: 1/2.3”
- Focal Length: 1.56mm
- Aperture: F2
- Field of View (FOV): 180° (H) on Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera, 140°(H) on Raspberry Pi V1/V2 Camera
- Mount: M12 mount
- Back Focal Length: 4.3mm
- MOD: 0.2m
- Dimension: Φ20×17.3mm
- Weight: 7g
- IR Sensitivity: sensitive to visible light, with 650nm IR filter
- Model No: M25156H18