LittleBits Base Inventor Kit
We can get 100 units in Australia from LittleBits. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Oct 22, 2019 - Oct 24, 2019.
The Base Inventor Kit from littleBits includes everything creative kids need to turn their ideas into inventions! With a range of Bits that move, light up, and make noise, kids gain STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics) skills by learning how technology is built. Over 12 activities in the free Inventor App guide kids through building fun inventions, like a voice-activated robotic gripper arm or a room-protecting intruder alarm. Then kids are challenged to create their own inventions to improve their room, help their community, or save the world. Through hands-on play, kids gain lifelong skills to become changemakers through invention. Product features include in-app instructions for over 12 activities, tech sensors, paper templates, mounting boards, LED light, motor, stickers, free Inventor App, and battery.
- Complete kit: 10 Bits, 9 paper templates, 3 accessories, 9V battery with cable, and free app with instructions.
- Free Inventor App: over 12 activities with step-by-step instructions and tutorials that guide kids through building and customizing fun inventions to improve their rooms, help their communities, or save the world.
- Customizable inventions: fun activities help kids unleash their creativity by customizing their inventions or creating their own.
- Modular system: all littleBits electronic blocks (even in other kits!) can be combined and reconfigured to create brand-new inventions.
- Smart device required for video instructions: Inventor App requires either iPhone (iOS 10.0 or later) or Android (5.0 or later) is required. Amazon devices are not compatible at this time.