LinkIt Connect 7681 - Wi-Fi HDK for IoT
The LinkIt™ Connect 7681 development board provides you with easy access to the five GPIO pins and one UART port — each with an LED — of the MediaTek MT7681 chip, to quickly connect peripheral controllers and electronic circuits. The MT7681 — compact Wi-Fi SoC with embedded TCP/IP stack — is provided on the LinkIt™ Connect 7681 module, co-designed with AcSiP. This module, which is only 15 x 18mm, is also available separately for direct integration into your product’s PCB. (Also see LinkIt™ Connect 7681 module).
- Access to the five GPIO pins and one UART port provided by MT7681, with attached LEDs
- Integrated Wi-Fi antenna
- Power over USB (Micro USB port).
- Open source hardware reference design, including schematics, layouts and pin details.
- Chipset Core: MT7681 ANDES N9
- Clock Speed: 80MHz
- Flash: 1MB, RAM: 64KB
- Power: on-board 1A 3.3V voltage regulator (can be powered from USB connector)
- Connectors: UART/GPIO/SPI pins are available on connectors (100mil/2.54mm pitch), micro USB connector.
- GPIO Voltage: 3.3V
- PWM Output pin Count: 5
- PWM levels: 0~20
- UART Voltage: 3.3V
- Wi-Fi Spec: 802.11 b/g/n for Station mode; 802.11 b/g for AP mode
- Dimensions: 50 x 31 mm
- Other: Onboard reset push-button