Leddar Sensor Evaluation Kit
This Leddar Sensor Kit is Discontinued Now, We recommend Leddar M16 Sensor Module as a suitable replacement.
The Leddar Sensor Evaluation Kit is the perfect tool to test-drive our unique detection and ranging technology. This full-featured Leddar module allows you to experiment freely with our cutting-edge technology and benchmark Leddar capabilities against existing solutions. Our low-cost evaluation kit is designed to let you test the full-fledged power of Leddar in your intended environment upfront and demonstrate that it can add the expected value to your application before moving deeper into the development and integration process. The evaluation kit represents just one of many sensor module configurations available. After your successful trial, contact us to evaluate the solution that best suits the specific requirements of your application.
- Introduction Part I
- Introduction Part II
- 0 to 50 m detection range (165 ft.)
- 45-degree beam width and 16 independent element array detector
- Simultaneous acquisition, multiple object detection, and lateral discrimination capabilities.
- Software Development Kit with .Net and C libraries
- Code examples
- Terminal block connector with RS-45 and CAN bus interfaces
- USB cable
- Product documentation
- Access to the LeddarTech support portal The Leddar Enabler SDK provides a user-friendly application programming interface (API) with .Net and C libraries and code examples. Sample code for RS-485/MODBUS for both Windows and Linux, as well as LabVIEW and MATLAB integration examples, are also provided.
- Beams: 45 degree
- Detection range: 0 to 50 meters (165 ft.)
- Accuracy: 5 cm
- Data refresh rate: 1.5625 to 100 Hz
- Operating temperature range: -40C to + 85C
- Meets IEC 62471 2006 criteria: Exempt lamp classification
- Distance precision: 6 mm
- Distance resolution: 10 mm
- Power consumption: 4 W
- Interfaces: USB, RS-485, CAN
- Wavelength: 940 nm
- Power supply: 12 or 24 VDC (jumper - selectable)
- Dimensions: 114 x 76 x 46 (mm)/ 4.48 x 2.99 x 1.81 (inches)
- Weight: 265 g
- Leddar Sensor Evaluation Kit x1