We can get 1000 units in Australia from Little Bird. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Jul 06, 2020 - Jul 23, 2020.
The KnockOffDuino® Uno is functionally the same as the Arduino Uno R3 at a fraction of the cost. It is the Arduino for beginners and 100% Uno compatible, however it uses the CH340G usb to serial chip instead of the 16u2/8u2 found in the official Arduino Uno R2/R3 so instead of the Arduino Uno driver, you will need some different drivers. This Arduino includes a 50cm USB-A to USB-B cable. Get started with Arduino programming today!
NOTE: These are now shipping as a SMD version of the board.
- Fully Arduino™-UNO Compatible
- ATMega328P Microcontroller
- Program Memory: 32KB(2KB used by bootloader)
- EEPROM: 512 bytes
- SRAM: 2KB
- Speed: 16MHz
- ATMega16u2 USB-Serial Chipset
- Digital IO: 14 pins (6 are configurable as Digital or PWM)
- PWM Capable: 6 pins
- Analog Inputs: 6 pins
- Serial Ports: 1 (more supported via SoftwareSerial library)
- Input voltage:
- 5VDC Regulated via USB port or 5V pin
- 7-14VDC via Vin pin
- On-board regulator supplies 5V when unit is powered via Vin pin
- USB cable included
- Dimensions: 75(W) x 53(L) x 13(H)mm