I2C 16x2(1602) LCD Display for Arduno
We have 2 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 575 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Aug 13, 2020 - Aug 30, 2020.
This is an 16x2 LCD display screen with with I2C interface. It is able to display 16x2 characters on 2 lines, white characters on blue background.
Usually, Arduino LCD display projects will run out of pin resourceseasily, especially with Arduino Uno. And it is also very complicated with the wire soldering and connection.
This I2C16x2 Arduino LCD Screen is using an I2C communication interface. It means it only needs 4 pins for the LCD display: VCC, GND, SDA, SCL. It will saves at least 4 digital / analog pins on Arduino. All connector are standard XH2.54 (Breadboard type). You can connect with jumper wire directly.
To avoid the confliction of I2C address with other I2C devices, such ultrasonic sensor, IMU, accelerometers and gyroscope, the I2C address of the module is configurable from 0x20-0x27. And its contrast can be adjusted manually.
Another alternative option is I2C 20x4 Arduino LCD Display Module if more characters is required.
- I2C connector: VCC, GND, SCL, SDA
- Compatible with Arduino/Genuino UNO, Leonardo, Mega, 101 (Intel Curie), Micro, Nano, Mini
- I2C Address:0x20-0x27(0x20 default)
- Back lit (Blue with white char color)
- Supply voltage: 5V
- Interface:I2C/TWI x1,Gadgeteer interface x2
- Adjustable contrast
- Size:82x35x18 mm (3.2x1.4x0.7 in)
- I2C 16x2 LCD Screen (Arduino Compatible) x1