Homefixer ESP8266 devboard
We can get 100 units in Australia from Elecrow. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Sep 27, 2020 - Oct 14, 2020.
Another development board for ESP8266-12F. But this one is a bit different, made to be easy to set up without the need for additional hardware like programmers and voltage regulators. A wide voltage range switching regulator enables the user to use different battery technologies from 1 AA cell up to LiPo cells. If you are using LiPo cells there is also a USB charger on the board. The ADC is connected to the battery with a voltage divider that you can turn off when not used to save power.
The board has been made as small as possible but still with a lot of functions and breadboard compatible.
- Optimized for ultra low power and ease of use.
- One of the smallest devboard for ESP8266.
- Measure battery voltage through voltage divider with zero poweruse when not measuring.
- All pins except G15, Reset and Chip Enable exposed on the pinheader to the user.
- CP2104 usb to uart with auto-reset support for getting into bootload mode before firmware upload.
- LiPo charging from USB.
- Wide range supply voltage to work with many different battery configuration.
- Exposed setting pins for TSP61201.
- Deep sleep prewired, only need to connect with a solder jumper.
- Breadboard compatible.
- Micro-usb for power and uploading of code.
- Battery voltage: 0.8-5.5V or USB powered.
- TPS61201 3.3V boost converter with built in LDO for >3.3V capability.
- LiPo charge current: 500mA (setable with change of resistor)
- ADC: 0-5V with voltage divider.
- Size: (LxW) 27 x 24 mm
- Homefixer ESP8266 devboard x 1
Wiki & External links