Gravity: Soil Moisture Sensor For Arduino
We have 3 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 1702 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Jul 09, 2020 - Jul 26, 2020.
To ease the difficult of using this sensor, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug&play. The Arduino IO expansion shield is the best match for this sound senor connecting to your Arduino. As this sensor can work at 3.3V which make it compatible with Raspberry Pi, intel edison, joule and curie.
- Power supply: 3.3v or 5v
- Output voltage signal: 0~4.2v
- Current: 35mA
- Pin definition:
- Analog output(Blue wire)
- GND(Black wire)
- Power(Red wire)
- Size: 60x20x5mm(2.36x0.79x0.2")
- Surface finish:Immersion Gold
- Wiki (Gravity: Analog Soil Moisture Sensor For Arduino)
- Moisture sensor schematic
- Moisture sensor Sample code
- Moisture sensor x1
- Analog Sensor Cable x1