Gravity: PAJ7620U2 Gesture Sensor
We can get 252 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Sep 27, 2020 - Oct 14, 2020.
Build an awesome interactive project with this PAJ7620U2 Gesture Sensor! It is an interactive sensor with 3D gesture recognition that can recognize 13 gestures at most within 20cm. The sensor offers stable performance, fast response and high accuracy, which makes it an excellent choice for interactive applications like non-contact remote controller, interactive robot, gesture-based game device, smart lighting management, and so on.
There are two recognition modes for this sensor: fast mode (9 gestures) and slow mode (13 gestures). In fast detection mode, the sensor can recognize 9 gestures: move left, right, up, down, forward, backward, clockwise, counter-clockwise, wave. The slow mode can recognize 4 expanded gestures besides the 9 basic ones: slowly move left and right, slowly move up and down, slowly move forward and backward, move randomly. The unit sampling time can be defined by users in this mode. Moreover, users can customize their own gestures if necessary.
- Supports for 13 gestures recognition
- Supports 2 gesture recognition modes
- Supports user-defined gestures
- Low power consumption
- IIC communication
- Non-contact Remote Controller
- Interactive Robot
- Gesture-based Game
- Smart Lighting System
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V~5.5 V
- Operating Current: 3.5mA
- Communication Port: Gravity-IIC 4Pin
- IIC Address: 0x73
- Operating Temperature Range: -40℃~85℃
- Detection Distance: 3cm-20cm
- Update Rate: 120Hz
- Ambient Light Immunity: <100k Lux
- Product Dimension: 30*22mm / 1.18*0.87inches