Gravity: Digital Speaker Module
We can get 259 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between May 11, 2021 - May 28, 2021.
This speaker module is based on the 8002 speaker amplifier IC. It can be used as a buzzer and also play high quality audio. Volume output is controlled via the potentiometer. The module has various advantages (e.g. a compact footprint, simple interface, wide voltage input range, long service life). It can be used with an Arduino I/O expansion shield for interactive, sound related creations.
- Operating voltage: 2.0 - 5.5V
- Interface Type: Digital
- Module size: 40mm x 40mm/ 1.57 inches x 1.57 inches
- Support Gravity interface
- Power rating (Speaker component): 0.5W
- Impedance (Speaker component): 8 ohm
- Gravity: Speaker module x1