Gravity: Digital Piezo Disk Vibration Sensor
We have 1 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 474 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Oct 25, 2020 - Nov 11, 2020.
The DFRobot Vibration Sensor buffers a piezoelectric transducer that responds to strain changes by generating a measurable output voltage change which is propotional with the strength of vibration.So you can know the extent of vibration. Different from digital vibration sensor that only accounts times, this analog one can tell extent of vabiration.
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Interface: Analog
- Size:22x30mm (0.87x1.2'')
- Piezo Disk Vibration Sensor x1
- Analog cable x1
- Wide voltage range from 3.3V to 5V
- Standard assembling structure (Times-of-5mm Center distance between two 3mm mounting holes)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
Arduino can sense the pressure on piezoelectric unit.