Gravity: AS7341 11-Channel Visible Light Sensor
We can get 379 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Jun 22, 2021 - Jul 09, 2021.
We live in a colorful world, but how much do you really know about color? Your eyes may deceive you, while the sensors don’t lie. This Gravity: AS7341 11-Channel Visible Light Sensor can tell you the truth about color.
Gravity: AS7341 11-Channel Visible Light Sensor employs the new generation of AS7341 spectral sensor IC launched by the well-known AMS company. The sensor features eight channels for the visible light, one channel for near-IR, and one channel without a filter. Also, it integrates a dedicated channel to detect ambient light flicker. Besides that, this sensor comes with 6 independent 16-bit ADC channels for data processing in parallel. The two on-board extra-bright LEDs can supply light in a dark environment.
RGB Color Sensor vs AS7341 Sensor
|Yellow LED||WS2812 Simulated Yellow|
|Recognition result of RGB color sensor||Red+Green||Red+Green|
|Recognition result of AS7341 visible light sensor||Yellow||Red+Green|
- 8 optical channels covering the visible spectral range
- 50Hz and 60Hz ambient light flicker detection
- 6 independent 16-bit ADC channels
- High accuracy color detection and matching
- Color mixing effect detection
- Lighting color temperature adjustment
- Lighting atmosphere control
- Modern plant cultivation
- Power Supply: 3.3V~5V
- Visible Light Detection Range: F1(405-425nm), F2(435-455nm), F3(470-490nm), F4(505-525nm), F5(545-565nm), F6(580-600nm), F7(620-640nm), F8(670-690nm)
- Operating Current(LED Off): <5mA
- LED Driving Current: Class 1-20 (4-42mA)
- I2C Address: 0x39
- Operating Temperature Range: -30℃~85℃
- Operating Humidity Range: 5%RH~85%RH
- Dimension: 22*20mm/0.87*0.79”