Gravity: Arduino Gas Sensor (MQ2)
We can get 2 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Sep 22, 2020 - Oct 09, 2020.
This is a generic Arduino gas sensor. It has MQ2 probe which is able to detect LPG, i-butane, propane, methane ,alcohol, Hydrogen, smoke.
To ease the difficulty of using this sensor, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug&play. The Arduino IO expansion shield is the best match for this senor connecting to your Arduino. As this sensor can work at 3.3V which makes it compatible with Raspberry Pi, intel edison, joule and curie.
- Standard assembling structure (Times-of-5mm Center distance between two 3mm mounting holes)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
- Power supply needs: 5V
- Interface type: Analog
- Wide detecting scope
- Fast response and High sensitivity
- Simple drive circuit
- Stable and long life
- Size:36.4x26.6mm (1.4x1'')
- Arduino Gas Sensor (MQ2)x1
- Gravity Analog Cable x1