Gravity: Arduino Digital Buzzer
We have 10 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 224 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Sep 28, 2020 - Oct 15, 2020.
To ease the difficult of using this sensor, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug&play. The IO expansion shield is the best match for this sound senor connecting to your Arduino. As this sensor can work at 3.3V which make it compatible with Raspberry Pi, intel edison, joule and curie.
- Wide voltage range from 3.3V to 5V
- Standard assembling structure (two 3mm holes with multiple of 5cm as interval)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
- Type: Digital
- Power supply: 5VDC
- Arduino Buzzer x1
- Digital Sensor Cable (SKU:FIT0011) x1