Gravity: Analog Sound Sensor For Arduino
We can get 2229 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Mar 10, 2021 - Mar 27, 2021.
As one of our new version of breakout boards, we have improved the analog sound sensor in below:
- Wide voltage range from 3.3V to 5V
- Standard assembling structure (two 3mm holes with multiple of 5cm as interval)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
To ease the difficult of using this analog sound sensor, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug&play. The IO expansion shield is the best match for this sound senor connecting to your Arduino. As this sound sensor can work at 3.3V which make it compatible with Raspberry Pi, intel edison, joule and curie.
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Swift sound intensity detection
- Interface: Analog
- Size:22x32mm (0.87 x 1.26 in)
- Analog Sound Sensor x1
- Analog cable x1