DFRobot FireBeetle series are low power consumption controllers designed for Internet of Things (IoT) development. The FireBeetle series are aiming straight at the point fast and convenient low-power IoT building. There are three categories of FireBeetle series, containing Boards (main control), Covers (expansion boards) and related Accessories.
FireBeetle LoRa 915MHz wireless transmission module adopts a high-performance chip SX127x LoRa 915MHz and with built-in PA (power amplifier) gain, compatible with Aruino. It supports long-range monitor, FSK modulation and the maximum transmission rate is 300K[null bps]. It also supports LoRaTM, the maximum transmission rate is 37.5Kbps. The circuit current is even lower than 0.2uA in the low power mode. It can be widely used in remote home automation detection, health monitoring and wearable device and so on.
NOTE: All parameters related to wireless signals in the same network should maintain consistency to avoid communication problems.
- Operating Current: 3.3V
- Operating Frequency: 915MHz
- Modulation Type: LoRaTM
- Output Power: ≤20dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity: -139dBm
- Emersion Current: ≤120mA
- Receiving Current: ≤15mA
- Sleep Current: ≤1uA
- Transmission Power Range: -1dBm~20dBm(Maximum)
- Transmission Mode: FIFO/ DMA
- Operating Frequency: 900MHz~1000MHz(typical value: 915MHz)
- Transmission Range: 1 Km
- Modulation Type: LoRaTM /FSK /GFSK /OOK
- Built-in aerials offer good anti-jamming capacity
- The Maximum RSSI is 127dB
- FIFO Volume: 256bytes
- Support CRC Frequency-hopping
- SPI Interface
- GPIO Interface: 5 (can be used as interruption)
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~+70℃
- Dimension: 58 x 29 mm/ 2.28 x 1.14 inches