ESP8266 ESP-01/ESP-01S DHT11 Temperature Humidity WiFi NodeMCU Module for Arduino
We can get 100 units in Australia from Elecrow. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Sep 27, 2020 - Oct 14, 2020.
This module uses ESP8266-01/ ESP-01S as main controller, and the temperature humidity sensor is DHT11. ESP8266 collects the environment temperature and humidity then upload to the server.
This module can be used as a temperature and humidity acquisition for smart home or IOT project.
- Master: ESP-01/ ESP-01S (the module does not include ESP-O1/ ESP-01S)
- Temperature and humidity sensor: DHT11
- Working voltage: DC 3.7V-12V (it can be powered by 3.7v lithium battery)
- Measuring range: 10-90% RH 0-50℃
- Measuring accuracy: Temperature: ±2℃ Humidity: ±5% RH
1. Power supply: 3.7V-12V DC power supply connected to VCC GND (2.54mm pin)
2. Download the program to ESP-01S
3. Insert ESP-01/ ESP-01S into the 2 * 4 Pin (in the direction of the arrow), show as below:
4. Temperature and humidity sent to another WiFi module, the serial display: show as below:
- ESP8266 esp-01/ ESP-01S DHT11 Temperature Humidity Module x 1
Wiki & External links