ESP32-A1S Wi-Fi+BT Audio Development Kit
We can get 100 units in Australia from Elecrow. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Mar 02, 2021 - Mar 19, 2021.
The core part of the ESP32 Audio Kit is ESP32- A1S module, it can work as a minimum independent system. Most audio interfaces are distributed on both sides of the development board for easy access, include 3.5mm headphone jack, 3.5mm line-in jack, a pair of 2-pin headers for left/right speakers (up to 4Ω/3W output), and a couple of built-in microphones. The ESP32-Audio-Kit is outfitted with a dual-core Xtensa LX6 CPU (520Kb SRAM, 8Mb of PSRAM), micro SD slot (up to 64Gb of storage), and 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.2 LE.
The ESP32-Audio-Kit is compatible with Espressif’s ESP-ADF framework, which offers support for Google’s Assistant and Amazon’s Alexa. It is an ideal solution for IOT Audio applications, it’s suitable for smart home devices, smart audio,etc.
- Embedded LwIp and FreeRTOS.
- Support Smart Config or Airkiss one-click network connection.
- Support STA/ AP/ STA+AP working mode.
- Charged by 5V/ 2A power supply and 3.7V lithium battery.
- Support 64G SD card reading and writing.
- Left and right channel speakers support output 4Ω 3W speaker output, and support dual channel output at the meantime.
- Two analog microphones are used as audio input and headset microphone input respectively.
- 3.5 mm headphone jack supports left and right channel output.
- CPU: Xtensa® 32-bit LX6 dual-core processor,Summary computing power up to 600 DMIPS
- ROM: 520KB SRAM RTC 16 KB SRAM
- IO Port: 10
- SPI Flash: Default 32Mbit
- RAM: 520KB SRAM+8M PSRAM
- Support interface: URAT,SPI,I2C,PWM
- UART Baudrate: Default 115200 bps
- Audio Output: Support 1 channel headphone output and 1 channel left and right speaker output
- Audio Input: Support LINEIN and 2-way MIC input
- Spectrum range: 2412~2484MHz
- WiFi 802.11: b/g/n/d/e/i/k/r (802.11n, speed up to 150Mbps) A-MPDU and A-MSDU aggregation, support 0.4μs guard interval 2.4~2.5GHz
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2 BR/EDR and BLE standards, NZIF receiver with -98 dBm sensitivity, support AFH (Adaptive Frequency Hopping), support CVSD and SBC audio formats
- ESP32-A1S Wi-Fi+BT Audio Development Kit x 1
Wiki & External links