ESP-12S Wifi Module (ESP8266)
We have 8 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 100 units in Australia from Elecrow. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Mar 04, 2021 - Mar 21, 2021.
This ESP-12S WiFi module has core processor ESP8266 in smaller sizes of the module encapsulates Tensilica L106 integrates industry-leading ultra low power 32-bit MCU micro, with the 16-bit short mode, clock speed support 80 MHz, 160 MHz, supports the RTOS, integrated Wi-Fi MAC/BB/RF/PA/LNA, on-board antennas.
The module supports standard IEEE802.11 b/g/n agreement, complete TCP/IP protocol stack. Users can use the add modules to an existing device networking, or building a separate network controller.
ESP8266 is high integration wireless SOCs, designed for space and power constrained mobile platform designers. It provides unsurpassed ability to embed Wi-Fi capabilities within other systems, or to function as a standalone application, with the lowest cost, and minimal space requirement.
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Integrated low power 32-bit MCU
- Integrated 10-bit ADC
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLL, regulators, and power management units
- Supports antenna diversity
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz, support WPA/WPA2
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP operation modes
- Support Smart Link Function for both Android and iOS devices
- SDIO 2.0, (H) SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, IRDA, PWM, GPIO
- STBC, 1x1 MIMO, 2x1 MIMO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4s guard interval
- Deep sleep power <10uA, Power down leakage current < 5uA
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
- +20dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- WiFi Protocles：802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency Range：2.4GHz-2.5GHz (2400M-2483.5M)
- Peripheral Bus：UART/HSPI/I2C/I2S/Ir Remote Contorl；GPIO/PWM
- Operating Voltage ：3.3V
- Operating Current: Average value: 80mA
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°~125°
- Ambient Temperature Range: Normal temperature
- Package Size: 18mm*20mm*3mm
- External Interface: N/A
- Wi-Fi mode: station/softAP/SoftAP+station
- Security: WPA/WPA2
- Encryption: WEP/TKIP/AES
- Firmware Upgrade: UART Download / OTA (via network) / download and write firmware via host
- Support software Development: Supports Cloud Server Development / SDK for custom firmware development
- Network Protocols: IPv4, TCP/UDP/HTTP/FTP
- User Configuration: AT Instruction Set, Cloud Server, Android/iOS APP
- ESP-12S Wifi Module (ESP8266) x1
Wiki & External links