EasyESP-1: An ESP8266 experimenter board for beginners
We can get 100 units in Australia from Elecrow. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Mar 12, 2021 - Mar 29, 2021.
EasyESP-1 is a rapid prototyping and development board for the low-cost, WiFi-enabled ESP8266 microcontroller, specially designed for beginners. With an onboard USB-to-Serial converter pre-installed, EasyESP-1 does not require any additional hardware to download your application firmware to the ESP8266 chip. The ESP module used in this development board is ESP-12E. All the I/O pins are broken out to 0.1” female headers for easy access, as well as to standard Grove/Crowtail connectors for connecting Grove/Crowtail sensors and other compatible modules. The 180-point breadboard further facilitates experimenting and testing of external circuits connected to the ESP8266 peripherals.
- Easy access to all GPIO pin through female headers and Grove/Crowtail connectors
- On-board USB-UART chip for easy programming and debugging
- 180-point breadboard for experimenting with test circuits
- On-board 3.3V (800 mA) regulated power supply
- Two tact switches for user inputs, and one output LED
- Slide switch to enable/disable auto Wake Up feature during Sleep mode
- EasyESP-1 Board x1
Wiki & External links