Digilent Analog Discovery 2
The Digilent Analog Discovery 2 is a USB oscilloscope and multi-function instrument that allows users to measure, visualize, generate, record, and control mixed-signal circuits of all kinds. Developed in conjunction with Analog Devices and supported by Xilinx University Program, the Analog Discovery 2 is small enough to fit in your pocket, but powerful enough to replace a stack of lab equipment, providing engineering students, hobbyists, and electronics enthusiasts the freedom to work with analog and digital circuits in virtually any environment, in or out of the lab.
The analog and digital inputs and outputs can be connected to a circuit using simple wire probes to connect and utilize the inputs and outputs. Driven by the free WaveForms 2015 (Mac, Linux and Windows Compatible) software, Analog Discovery 2 can be configured to work as any one of several traditional instruments.
If you would like to attach BNC probes to your Digilent Analog Discovery 2, we have the Digilent BNC Adapter Board available for you to utilize!
- Analog Discovery 2
- USB A to micro B programming cable
- 2x15 flywire signal cable assembly
- 5-pack of 6-pin male headers
- Ferrite cable snap-on
- Two-channel USB digital oscilloscope (1MΩ, ±25V, differential, 14-bit, 100Msample/sec, 30MHz+ bandwidth - with the * Analog Discovery BNC Adapter Board)
- Two-channel arbitrary function generator (±5V, 14-bit, 100Msample/sec, 20MHz+ bandwidth - with the Analog Discovery BNC Adapter Board)
- Stereo audio amplifier to drive external headphones or speakers with replicated AWG signals
- 16-channel digital logic analyzer (3.3V CMOS, 100Msample/sec)
- 16-channel pattern generator (3.3V CMOS, 100Msample/sec)
- 16-channel virtual digital I/O including buttons, switches, and LEDs – perfect for logic training applications
- Two input/output digital trigger signals for linking multiple instruments (3.3V CMOS)
- Single channel voltmeter (AC, DC, ±25V)
- Network analyzer – Bode, Nyquist, Nichols transfer diagrams of a circuit. Range: 1Hz to 10MHz
- Spectrum Analyzer – power spectrum and spectral measurements (noise floor, SFDR, SNR, THD, etc.)
- Digital Bus Analyzers (SPI, I²C, UART, Parallel)
- Two programmable power supplies (0…+5V , 0…-5V). The maximum available output current and power depend on the
Analog Discovery 2 powering choice:
- 250mW max for each supply or 500mW total when powered through USB
- 700mA max or 2.1W max for each supply when using an external wall power supply