DHT22 module with cable
We have 38 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 100 units in Australia from Little Bird. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Jan 21, 2020 - Jan 30, 2020.
The DHT22 (also known in Australia by RHT03) is a low cost humidity and temperature sensor with a single wire digital interface. The sensor comes pre-calibrated and in a breadboard compatible module form so you don't need any extra components to immediately start measuring relative humidity and temperature.
- Type: DHT22/AM2302.
- Accuracy resolution: 0.1.
- Humidity range: 0-100%RH.
- Temperature range: -40~80℃.
- Humidity measurement precision: ±2%RH.
- Temperature measurement precision: ±0.5℃.
- 4-pin package
- Ultra-low power.
- No additional components.
- Excellent long-term stability.
- All calibration, digital output.
- Completely interchangeable.
- Long distance signal transmission.
- Relative humidity and temperature measurement.
- Temperature humidity sensor DHT22/AM2302