DFRobot Mega 2560 V3.0 (Arduino Mega 2560 R3 Compatible)
We can get 145 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Apr 23, 2021 - May 10, 2021.
- Red indicates Power Section
- Blue indicates Analog I/O
- Green indicates Digital I/O.
- Added SDA and SCL pins that are close to AREF pin and two other new pins close to RESET pin, allowing voltage adaptation with IOREF. Our shields will be fully compatible both with the AVR boards operating @5V and Due @3.3V in future.
- Improved RESET circuit
- Replacing the Atmega 8U2 with Atmega 16U2 (datasheet)
- V3.1 - Choose the quartz crystals resonator to improve the timer and serial accuracy. Compared with ceramic crystals, quartz crystals get better temperature stability.
- Compatible with Arduino Mega 2560 R3
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7 ~ 12V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 8 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Mega Prototyping Shield For Arduino Mega
- Mega IO Expansion Shield V2.3 For Arduino Mega
- Mega-multi Expansion Shield
- LCD Keypad Shield For Arduino
- 2A Motor Shield for Arduino
- Stepper Motor Driver Shield for Arduino
- Screw Shield V3 for Arduino
- Xbee Shield
- DFRduino Ethernet Shield (Support Mega and SD)
- Relay Shield for Arduino V2.1
- WIFI Shield V2.2
- IO Expansion Shield For Arduino(V7)
- And other arduino standard size shields...
- Mega v3.0 Schematic
- Mega v3.0 Layout
- Arduino Official Website
- Atmega 2560 datasheet
- Arduino IDE
- Language Reference
- DFRduino Mega 2560 V3.0 x1