via Seeed Studio
● About 1% accuracy
● Measure range: 1pF - 500uF
● Automatic range switch
● Zeroing available
● Real time serial output of measurement read-outs with time stamp
● Low cost and easy to build
All parts excluding power supply
This is a simple but very useful capacitance meter. New version fixed design errors in previous version and came with several improvements:
● Improved PCB layout.
● Added popular DC jack for easy connection of power supply.
● Added switch. This is desirable when running on battery.
● Added mounting holes.
● Polarity marked out.
● Smaller size.