BMP388 Digital Pressure Sensor Module
We can get 113 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Mar 03, 2021 - Mar 20, 2021.
This is a newly-introduced Breakout version of BMP388 Sensor from DFRobot with pressure and temperature measurement. It supports Arduino code control, and the BMP388 offers lower power consumption, smaller size, higher resolution, and sampling rate compared with its predecessors BMP180, BMP280.
Barometric sensors are usually used to measure barometric pressure and temperature. But besides that, they can also measure altitude and relative floor height due to the fact that there is a certain relationship between altitude and barometric pressure. Moreover, BMP388 enables accurate altitude tracking and is specifically suited for drone applications.
Based on Bosch’s proven piezo-resistive pressure sensor technology, BMP388 features high EMC robustness, high accuracy, and low power. It offers an accuracy of ±8Pa, which is equivalent to about ±0.66m difference in altitude, and an absolute accuracy temperature of ±0.5℃ for a temperature range between 0℃ and 65℃.
- Low power consumption
- Low noise
- High accuracy
- Small size
- Temperature coefficient offset (-20℃-65℃@700-1100hPa)
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V-5.5V
- Operating Current: 0.5mA
- Communication Interface: I2C (Support 5V) or SPI(other non-I2C ports only supports 3.3V)
- Default I2C Address: 0x76
- Measuring Range: 300-1250 hPa
- Relative Pressure Accuracy: ±0.08 hPa（±0.66m @700-900hPa,25℃-40℃）
- Absolute Pressure Accuracy: ±0.5 hPa（0℃-65℃@300-1100hPa）
- Offset Temperature Coefficient: ±0.75 Pa/K（-20℃-65℃@700-1100hPa）
- Absolute Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5℃（@0℃-65℃）
- Operating Temperature: -40℃~80℃(More accurate in 0℃-65℃)
- Outline Dimension: 22mm x 30mm
- Mounting Hole Position: 15mm
- Mounting Hole Size: inner diameter 3mm/outer 6mm