We can get 100 units in Australia from Elecrow. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Mar 04, 2021 - Mar 21, 2021.
The Elecrow Bluetooth Bee is designed for transparent wireless serial connection setup. It is a fully qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) 3Mbps modulation with complete 2.4GHz radio transceiver. It uses CSR Bluecore4-external single chip Bluetooth system with CMOS technology and with AFH (Adaptive Frequency Hopping). It can be configured to Master, Slave or Loopback three different modes(HC-06 just be Master/Slave, coulud be customized), and it will connect to or be connected by other devices that support SPP protocol per configuration, and it is a suitable substitute for most applications.
This Bluetooth module is an easy to use Bluetooth SPP module compatible with existing Xbee sockets, It is the Xbee socket compatible Version of the Bluetooth Shield, in this version, you can add the Bluetooth communication to your Xbee compatible socket easily.
- Bluetooth chip: CSR BC417143
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification v2.0 + EDR
- USB Protocol: USB v1.1/2.0
- Operating frequency: 2.4 ~ 2.48GHz unlicensed ISM band
- Modulation: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Transmit Power: ≤ 4dBm, Class 2
- Transmission distance: 20 ~ 30m in free space
- Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- Transfer rate: Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps (Max) / 160 kbps; Synchronous: 1Mbps/1Mbps
- Safety features: Authentication and encryption
- Support profiles: Bluetooth serial port
- Serial port settings: 1200 ~ 1382400 / N / 8 / 1
- Default Baud rate: 38400, Data bits:8, Stop bit:1,Parity:No parity, Data control: Yes
- Use CTS and RTS to control the data stream.
- When a rising pulse is detected in PIO0, device will be disconnected.
- Auto-connect the last device on power as default.
- Permit matched device connect by default. Default Pincode: 0000
- Input Voltage: +3.3 DC/50mA
- Operating temperature: -20 ℃ ~ +55 ℃
External Link & Download