ARM mbed Application Board
ARM mbed application board, top view.
ARM mbed application board, bottom view.
ARM mbed application board with ARM mbed NXP LPC1768 development board (sold separately).
This application board makes it easy to try out a wide variety of peripherals with an ARM mbed NXP LPC1768 development board. The mbed board plugs into a double row of header pins, making it easy to access all of the pins with jumper wires.
More information about the mbed application board can be found at the mbed application board cookbook page.
- 128×32 graphical backlit LCD
- 5-way joystick
- 2 potentiometers
- 3.5mm audio jack (analog out)
- 3.5mm audio jack (analog in)
- 3-axis ±1.5g accelerometer
- 2 RC servo headers
- RGB LED
- Temperature sensor
- Socket for XBee (Zigbee) or RN-XV (Wi-Fi)
- RJ45 ethernet connector
- USB-mini-B connector
- USB-A connector
- 1.3mm DC power jack input