Arduino Quad DC Motor Driver Shield
We can get 232 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Jun 01, 2020 - Jun 18, 2020.
The latest quad motor driver shield for Arduino, compatible with 5V/3.3V Arduino controller, can control up to four DC motors with 8 pins at the same time. The shield supports PWM speed control and polarity control. The driver shield includes two TB6612FNG motor driver chips, compared with the traditional L298N chip, efficiency is improved and the component size also greatly reduced. The chip doesn't heat in to the rated range, and a single path maximum output 1.2A continuous current. The module includes a built-in low voltage detection circuit and thermal shutdown protection circuit, which is safe and reliable. This module is suitable for all kinds of DIY production.
- VM Motor Power Supply: 2.5 V ~ 13.5 V
- VCC Logic Power Supply: 2.7 ~ 5.5 V
- Output Current: 1.2A continuous current (per channel)
- Start/Peak Current: 2A (continuous pulse) / 3.2A (single pulse)
- Arduino Control Port: Digital pins 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12
- Working Temperature: -20 ~ 85 °C
- Dimensions: 53mm x 52mm/2.09 x 2.05'
- Weight: 24g
- Quad Motor Driver Shield for Arduino x1