Arduino Portenta H7 Development Board
We can get 41 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Mar 02, 2021 - Mar 19, 2021.
Portenta H7 simultaneously runs high level code along with real time tasks. The design includes two processors that can run tasks in parallel. For example, is possible to execute Arduino compiled code along with MicroPython one, and have both cores to communicate with one another. The Portenta functionality is two-fold, it can either be running like any other embedded microcontroller board, or as the main processor of an embedded computer.
H7's main processor is the dual-core STM32H747 including a Cortex® M7 running at 480 MHz and a Cortex® M4 running at 240 MHz. The two cores communicate via a Remote Procedure Call mechanism that allows calling functions on the other processor seamlessly. Both processors share all the in-chip peripherals and can run.
Probably one of the most exciting features of the Portenta H7 is the possibility of connecting an external monitor to build your own dedicated embedded computer with a user interface. This is possible thanks to the STM32H747 processor's on-chip GPU, the Chrom-ART Accelerator™. Besides the GPU, the chip includes a dedicated JPEG encoder and decoder.
The onboard wireless module allows to simultaneously manage WiFi and Bluetooth® connectivity. The WiFi interface can be operated as an Access Point, as a Station or as a dual mode simultaneous AP/STA and can handle up to 65 Mbps transfer rate. Bluetooth® interface supports Bluetooth Classic and BLE. It is also possible to expose a series of different wired interfaces like UART, SPI, Ethernet, or I2C, both through some of the MKR styled connectors, or through the new Arduino industrial 80 pin connector pair.
- Microcontroller：STM32H747XI dual Cortex®-M7+M4 32bit low power ARM MCU
- Radio module：Murata 1DX dual WiFi 802.11b/g/n 65 Mbps and Bluetooth 5.1 BR/EDR/LE
- Secure Element：NXP SE0502
- Board Power Supply (USB/VIN)：5V
- Supported Battery：Li-Po Single Cell, 3.7V, 700mAh Minimum (integrated charger)
- Circuit Operating Voltage：3.3V
- Current Consumption：2.95 μA in Standby mode (Backup SRAM OFF, RTC/LSE ON)
- Display Connector：MIPI DSI host & MIPI D-PHY to interface with low-pin count large display
- GPU：Chrom-ART graphical hardware Accelerator™
- UART：4x ports (2 with flow control)
- Operational Temperature：-40 °C to +85 °C
- Camera Interface：8-bit, up to 80 MHz
- ADC：3× ADCs with 16-bit max. resolution (up to 36 channels, up to 3.6 MSPS)