Arduino Infrared Remote Control IOT Smart IR Module
We can get 100 units in Australia from Elecrow. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Mar 02, 2021 - Mar 19, 2021.
The module contains 4 infrared transmitters and an integrated infrared receiver. The four infrared transmitters are responsible for converting the electrical signals into optical signals for transmission. The integrated infrared receiver is responsible for converting the optical signals into electrical signals. In practice, you can use the integrated receiver to crack the remote control, and then use the launch tube to control the equipment.
This smart IR module can be used for developing into a remote control for universal TV, air conditioner and other equipment with an IOT development board.
- 4-channel infrared emission tube, which enables 360 degrees without a dead angle
- 1 channel infrared receiver
- Wide range of sending and receiving
- Anti-interference ability
- Can withstand the interference of light environment
- Low voltage and power consumption
- It can work instantly after startup
- Working Voltage: 2.7v-5.5v
- Working Current: 0.6mA
- Receive Distance: 20m
- Carrier Frequency: 38 KHz