We have 1 units of the Arduboy in stock at our Sydney warehouse.
We can get a further 26 units from Adafruit Australia.
If you order today we can dispatch this stock between Thursday, Jan 03 and Tuesday, Jan 08 2019.
Adafruit's Description of the Arduboy
What do you get when you cross Arduino with a Game Boy? Arduboy! The game system the size of a credit card! Create your own games, learn to program or download from a library of open source games for free! Arduboy is a hardware development platform based on Arduino, an open-source community and tool chain for controlling electronics. An excellent way to get kids excited about programming as well as a fun way to remember the past and celebrate the retro-future!
If you don’t know how to program yet, it’s a great way to learn. If you already are an expert developer, join the open-source community and show off your skills. Arduboy is a game system the size of your imagination!
- Processor: ATmega32u4 (same as Arduino Leonardo & Micro)
- Memory: 32KB Flash, 2.5KB RAM, 1KB EEPROM
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 w/ built in HID profile
- 1.3″ bright and crisp black & white OLED Display
- 6 Tactile Momentary Push Buttons
- 2 Channel Piezo Electric Speaker
- Durable Polycarbonate and Aluminum Construction
- Rechargable 180mAh Thin-Film Lithium Polymer Battery
- Comes with USB to MicroUSB Cable
- Programming: Codebender, Arduino IDE, GCC & AVRDude
Check out this guide to help you quickly get started programming with the Arduboy!