Antbo DIY Robot Kit - The Best Robot for Kids
We have 1 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 51 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Jan 25, 2020 - Jan 29, 2020.
Antbo is an assembling bionic robot. Kids will learn basic robotic knowledge and movement principles during the process of assembling the robot. Antbo uses nearly dozen sensors, simulation artificial neuron network through the movement system and optimized gait algorithm to simulate the movement of insects. Rich interactive mode allows users to interact with the robot to have a variety of interesting, but also can use the Antbo app to control robot or voice control.
- Antbo's form takes inspiration from insect morphology. Have fun assembling the set of components to create your very own robot that can sense the environment around him.
- Antbo is equipped with an artificial neural motion system which enables him to react to his environment and make decisions automatically.
- Using three metal gear digital servos and a specially developed gait algorithm, Antbo realistically simulates the movement patterns of a real insect.
- Antbo carries nearly dozen sensors. By cross-processing and integrating information from these sensors, Antbo is endowed with a rich sense of perception.
- Use the Antbo app to control Antbo. The app's intuitive interface includes three modes: remote control, line following and voice control.
- The Antbo app also supports real time readouts of Antbo's data. When Antbo is in exploration mode you can view his sensor data and keep track of his movements. All this information is recorded in the app. Good News!!! Antbo DIY Robot has been on-line on Amazon (American Region), go to choose a gift for your kid.
Check out this great review from thetoyinsider.
- Artificial Neural Network
- Five Interactive Sensors
- Autonomous Motion System
- Multi-sensor information fusion
- Speech Recognition
- Intelligent Remote Control
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- CPU: ATMEGA328P
- Power: 4 x AAA batteries (Not included)
- Sensors: infrared obstacle avoidance sensor, ambient light sensor, analog sound senor, digital touch sensor etc.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 and high-speed USB
- Operating Temperature: 0-40°C (32 to 104°F)
- Operating Humidity: lower than 85% (No frost)
- Assembled Size: 223 x 126 x 150 mm
- Weight: 206 g
- Antbo Website
- SHIPPING LIST
- Antbo DIY Robot Kit x1
- User Manual x1