A9G GSM/GPRS+GPS Module
We can get 36 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Mar 07, 2021 - Mar 24, 2021.
A9G is a complete quad-band GSM/GPRS+GPS module based on the RDA8955 chip. The cost reduction of the core chip provides users with a cost-effective IoT solution. Integrating protocol stacks such as GSM/GPRS inside, this module supports the basic phone voice call/SMS, serial to GPRS and GPS data transmission functions, which can be used in a wide range of applications, such as IoT, vehicle-mounted equipment, remote localization, electric power environment monitoring.
Users could upload the information of module position to WeChat Mini-Programs or other APPs with only a SIM or IoT card, and then directly check the position information on the phones. A9G could also work with other devices by AT command. Besides, the module comes with 29 GPIOs and integrated SDK that could greatly facilitate private redevelopment.
- 32 bit RISC core, frequency up to 312MHz, with 4k instruction cache, 4k data cache
- Up to 29 GPIOs (with two download pins)
- PMU(Power Management Unit): Lithium battery charge management, integrated DC-DC and LDOs
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- Voice call
- GPS integrated(GK9501), connected with GPRS chip internal through the serial port(UART2), real-time positioning
- Working Temperature: -20℃+70℃
- Low Power Mode Current: 2mA below (average)
- GPRS Class 10
- GPIO Level: 2.8V
- Supports GPRS data service, the maximum download data rate is 85.6 Kbps, upload data is 42.8 Kbps.
- Supports standard GSM07.07,07.05 AT command and Ai-Thinker expandable command set
- Supports 3 serial Ports, one download serial port, one GPS port
- AT command supports standard AT & TCP/IP command Port
- Supports GPS+AGPS