9g micro servo (1.6kg)
We have 1 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 1185 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Jul 13, 2020 - Jul 30, 2020.
Do you need a servo for a tiny little project? Or are you seeking for an affordable solution? This mini servo is quite impressive, it does quite the job for a large range of tasks. Only weights 9 grams and gives you a 1.6kg cm torque. Pretty strong regarding its size. Suitable for Beam robots and other automation tasks. Keep in mind that if you need some heavy lifting you should be considering some of our other options. This servo is for you if you are planning on building smaller size robots.
- No load speed: 0.12 seconds / 60 degrees (4.8V)
- Stall Torque: 1.6 kg / cm (4.8V)
- Operating temperature: -30 ~ +60 degrees Celsius
- Dead Set: 7 microseconds
- Operating voltage: 4.8V-6V
- Working rurrent: less than 500mA
- Cable length: 180mm (7 inches)
- Size: 22mmx12.5mmx29.5mm (0.9x0.5x1.2 in)
- Weight: 9 grams
- 9g micro servo (1.6kg) x1