MinM - Miniature BlinkM
We have 1 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
MinM is a tiny smart LED that is designed for wearable, handheld and lighting devices. Like BlinkM, its larger sibling, MinM runs the same unique firmware that creates virtually any RGB color, fades smoothly between two colors, and blinks in virtually any pattern. It can glow like a firefly or flicker like an antique indicator bulb. It’s a smart LED that lets you do all of that without having to know any electronics engineering or programming languages. BlinkM Sequencer -our free Open Source sequencing software runs on most operating systems -makes it easy to select any RGB color or pattern and instantly upload it to BlinkM MinM.
- 6,000 mcd (millicandelas) of light intensity
- Full-color RGB LED w/ 24-bit color control
- Can plug directly into Arduino or LinkM, no wiring or other components needed!
- Specify colors using 24-bit RGB or HSB
- Fade between colors with variable timing and fade speeds
- Randomized color selection, with ranges and based on previous color
- 18 built-in light scripts (sequences)
- Create and save light scripts of up to 49 commands long
- Stand-alone operation: No microcontroller needed for light script playback
- Up to 127 BlinkM channels on a single two-wire network
- Low power consumption