3D Gesture Sensor (Mini) For Arduino
We can get 173 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Oct 29, 2020 - Nov 15, 2020.
The DFRobot 3D gesture sensor is an interactive sensor that integrates 3D gesture recognition and motion tracking. This gesture sensor can be used to detect clockwise/counterclockwise rotation and movement directions.
The gesture sensor is designed based on Microchip patent GestIC technology, using electric near field sensing technology, including 3D gesture input sensing system and advanced 3D signal processing unit. The effective detection range is 0-10cm. This gesture sensor can be applied to various interactive projects.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 - 5V
- Interface Type: I2C
- I2C Address: 0x42
- Gesture Detection Range: 5cm
- Distance Induction Range: 10cm
- Dimensions : 72 x 54 mm / 2.83 x 2.12"
- Operating Temperature: - 20 °C ~ + 85 °C
- Spatial Resolution: 150 dpi
- 3D Gesture Sensor mini x1
- XH2.54-6P pin header x1