The wind is free, so why not use it to harness free energy? This wind turbine has a long lasting brushless alternator for less wear and tear and includes a MPPT charge controller.
This unit features a stainless steel shaft, fasteners and marine grade bearings. The housing is cast aluminium, powder coated to marine spec with carbon fibre blades for strength and efficiency.
• 48 volt charging
• Regenerative electromagnetic braking system
• Carbon fibre composite blades
• Corrosion resistant coating
• Mounting hardware required: 48mm OD shedule 40 pipe and guy-wires.
* Rotor Diameter: 1700mm
* Start up wind speed: 11km/h
* Survival wind speed: 180km/h
* Rated Power: 2000W at 70km/h
* Blade material: Carbon Fibre
* Body material: Diecast Aluminium
* Weight: 18kg
NOTE: Not stocked in all stores and can be specially ordered.