2.8” 320x240 IPS TFT LCD Touchscreen with MicroSD
We can get 137 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Mar 05, 2021 - Mar 22, 2021.
With 320x240 color pixels, this 2.8” LCD display module adopts the ILI9341 driver chip and integrates XPT2046 that supports resistive touch. The IPS display module adopts SPI(4-line) communication mode, performing excellently in the angle of view(60/60/60/60). It also supports the GDI interface (the GDI interface should be used in conjunction with the main control board with GDI interface). Just plug it in, and you’re good to go. The module, featuring high resolution, wide view angle, and simple wiring, can be applied in many display applications: sensor monitoring and warning, controller display, flash or 3D displays, Touch interface, etc.
The 2.8” LCD display module can be operated at 3.3V~5V, and is compatible with multiple main-controllers: UNO, Leonardo, ESP32, ESP8266, FireBeetle M0, etc. Use the GDI interface to work with M0, which could effectively reduce wiring steps. Besides, there is an onboard MicroSD card slot for displaying more pictures.
Note: The product doesn’t contain a MicroSD Card.
- Wide-angle of view
- Resistive Touchscreen
- High Resolution
- GDI Interface, plug, and play
- Onboard MicroSD Card Slot
- Sensor Monitoring and Warning
- Controller Display
- Flash or 3D Display
- Touch Interface
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V-5.5V
- Display Color: 16-bit Color Depth (RGB565)
- Driver Chip: ILI9341
- Touch Chip: XPT2046
- Pixel: 320x240
- Communication Mode: SPI
- Brightness (cd/m2): 300（TYP）
- Full-screen Consumption: 43.5mA*5V/3.3V
- Operating Temperature: -10℃~+60℃
- Display Area: 57.60x43.20mm/2.27x1.70”
- Module Dimension: 80.00x50.00mm/3.15x1.97”
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 2mm