18° Micro Stepper Motor for Arduino
We can get 14 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Mar 04, 2021 - Mar 21, 2021.
For stepper motor newbies, you’ve just come to the right place!
This 10mm micro stepper motor offers 18° per step and 2-phase 4-wire. No special driver board required, the stepper motor can directly work with main-controllers like Arduino, ESP32, etc. There is a metal slider on the motor’s slide rod, which makes it applicable to projects like automatic door-lock, camera propeller, and DIY smart home.
- Driving Voltage: DC3.3-5V
- Coil Resistance: 20Ω±10%
- Phase: 2
- Step Angle: 18°/step
- Excitation: 2-2 phase excitation
- Driving Method: bipolar drive
- Max Auto-start Frequency: 1500PPS Min
- Insulation Grade: E CLASS
- Withstand Voltage: 100V AC,1S
- Insulation Resistance: 1.0MΩ(DC100V)
- Operating Temperature Range: -10～＋60℃
- 18° Micro Stepper Motor x1