We have 20 units of the PiBreak Plus Raspberry Pi Prototyping Board in stock at our Sydney warehouse.
PiBreak Plus Raspberry Pi Prototyping Board
Freetronics's Description of the PiBreak Plus Raspberry Pi Prototyping Board
Need to attach some electronic components or sensors to your Raspberry Pi? PiBreak Plus is a prototyping board for the Raspberry Pi. It provides labelled breakout pins for all GPIOs, a large prototyping area with solder pads, and power rails for easy power connection.
Compatible with all Raspberry Pi and equivalent boards with a 40-pin expansion header, including:
- Raspberry Pi model A+
- Raspberry Pi model B+
- Raspberry Pi model 2
Note: Not compatible with the older Raspberry Pi model A and model B that only have a 26-pin expansion header. For an expansion board compatible with those models, see our PiBreak Raspberry Pi Prototyping Board.
- Gold-plated (ENIG) PCB for durability
- Large prototyping area to place your own parts
- GND and 3.3V power rails
- Raspberry Pi I/O broken out next to the prototyping area
- Pinout markings on both the top and bottom
- Includes 2 nuts, bolts, spacers, and washers for firm mounting