We have 7 units of the Photon Robot in stock at our Sydney warehouse.
We can get a further 1000 units from Photon Australia.
If you order today we can dispatch this stock between Thursday, Jun 06 and Tuesday, Jun 11 2019.
Photon's Description of the Photon Robot
- World first robot that develops with his owner
- The most advanced educational robot
- 10 programmable sensors
- Fabulous story based mobile application available on iOS and Android.
1. Light detection
The robot is able to determine the intensity of light and determine whether it is dark or bright.
2. Touch detection
The robot responds to touch or lack of it.
3. Obstacle detection
The robot can detect obstacles (walls, large objects, etc.) up to 100cm in front of the robot, with an accuracy of 1 cm.
4. Communication with other robots
Robots can communicate with each other.
5. Measuring the traveled distance
The robot knows how many centimetres it has traveled.
6. Measurement of the rotation angle
The robot is able to turn at a given angle with an accuracy of 1 degree.
7. Magnetic mounts for additional accessories
Special magnetic accessories increase the photon's capabilities.
8. LED backlight of the eyes and antennas
The robot changes the colour of the antennas and eyes independently.
9. Unique sounds
The robot plays its own sounds and sounds recorded by the child, transmitted by the application.
10. Sound detection
The robot reacts to a loud sound, e.g. clap, stamp, scream.
11. Ground contrast detection
Using four contrast sensors, Photon detects the colour of the ground on which it moves: white or black.
12. Mapping the route
The robot moves the programmed sequence of the route, at the same time reacting to the interaction with the environment.