We have 34 units of the LittleBits Droid Inventor Kit in stock at our Sydney warehouse.
LittleBits Droid Inventor Kit
We can get a further 100 units from LittleBits Australia.
If you order today we can dispatch this stock between Tuesday, Nov 20 and Friday, Nov 23 2018.
LittleBits's Description of the LittleBits Droid Inventor Kit
Now with coding! Kids can create their own Droid and bring it to life using littleBits electronic blocks. With the Droid Inventor app, they can control their Droid, give it new abilities with easy block-based coding, and take it on 22+ missions. Then kids can level-up their inventor expertise and reconfigure their Droid to give it new skills, or design any Droid they can dream up. The kit comes with everything kids need to create and customize their R2 Unit straight out of the box. Initial assembly is easy with step-by-step instructions to create their Droid, and control it in Drive Mode, Self-Nav, Force™ Mode, and more. After mastering their Droid Inventor skills, kids continue on to challenges that spark creativity and get them inventing brand-new Droids.
- Comes with 6 Bits, 23 Droid parts, 3 sticker sheets, and the free littleBits Droid Inventor app
- Free Droid Inventor app with step-by-step instructions and video tutorials guides kids through creating and customizing Droids
- App includes challenges to promote creativity and customization using household items 17+ activities and missions in the app to keep kids playing day after day
- R2-D2 runs in drive mode, Force™ mode, self-nav, and more
- Comes with 20+ authentic R2-D2 sounds from the Star Wars films
- littleBits electronic blocks & Droid parts can be reconfigured in different ways to create brand-new Droids
- Droid Size - Hight : 29cm - Width 18cm
- Recommended Age : 8+