How to Put the Raspberry Pi 3B+ into Case
You can protect your Raspberry Pi with a case!
In this guide, you will learn how to insert a microSD card, attach heat sinks and put your Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ into its case.
After completing this guide, your Raspberry Pi will be much more safer from damage.
|Parts Used in This Guide|
Step 1 Peel off the paper
Before placing the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ into its case, we will put the heat sinks on it first.
- Turn the heat sinks over to the back
- Peel off the back of the heat sinks to reveal the adhesive tape
Step 2 Place the heat sinks on Raspberry Pi
Carefully place the heatsinks with the adhesive sticky sides on the Raspberry Pi as shown.
Step 3 The parts of the case
There are three parts to the case.
- A clear top piece
- A middle piece
- A bottom piece
Step 4 The bottom piece
- To assemble the case, first place the Raspberry Pi face up on the bottom piece.
- Slide the Raspberry Pi under the two connection points as shown in the third picture
- It should fit so that the Raspberry Pi does not fall off from the case if you turned it sideways
Step 5 The middle piece
- Place the middle piece atop the Raspberry Pi.
- There are three connection points, where it connects with the bottom piece. Once fully pushed in, they should snap together.
- You should be able to access the microUSB port for power, HDMI port, and audio port from the case as shown.
Step 6 The top piece
- Finally, place the clear acrylic piece on top.
- There are two connection points at the front, and two at the back. These will connect it to the middle piece.
Step 7 Insert microSD card
Now we will place the microSD card into the Raspberry Pi.
- Turn the Raspberry Pi over and you will see the microSD card slot
- Gently slide the microSD card into the slot
- Push the microSD card in