We have 11 units of the Electro-Fashion Sewable ZIP LED, pack of 10 in stock at our Sydney warehouse.
Electro-Fashion Sewable ZIP LED, pack of 10
We can get a further 100 units from Kitronik Australia.
If you order today we can dispatch this stock between Friday, Mar 29 and Wednesday, Apr 03 2019.
Kitronik's Description of the Electro-Fashion Sewable ZIP LED, pack of 10
Add an individually addressable full colour LED to your E-Textiles projects with the Kitronik Sewable ZIP LED. This new addition to our Electro Fashion range incorporates a full colour addressable ZIP LED, which can be controlled by a suitable processor such as the micro:bit.
The four connection pads have been designed so that they can either be sewn with conductive thread or used with crocodile clips.
The boards four connection pads are; +V, GND, Data in, and Data out. If using a single Sewable ZIP LED the Data in pad should be connected to the processor drive signal pin. When connecting several together in a chain the Data out of one Sewable ZIP LED should be connected to the Data in of the next board.
Note: If using with a BBC micro:bit:
- We recommend that no more than four Sewable ZIP LEDs should be powered directly by the microbit. If more are required, a separate power supply should be used.
- If you use a separate power supply of more than 3.3V then a level shift for the data signal will be needed.
- A full colour addressable sewable ZIP LED.
- It can be used with conductive thread or crocodile clips.
- The can be controlled by a suitable processor such as micro:bit, Arduino, and Raspberry Pi.
- It features four connection pads; +V, GND, Data in, and Data out.
- The Kitronik ZIP LEDs are compatible with with any WS2812B driver code and can be coded with the Microsoft MakeCode Editor and MicroPython.
- These sewable ZIP LEDs are also available individually.
- 1 x Full Colour Addressable And Sewable ZIP LED Electro Fashion Board 10 Pack.
Dimensions for a single board.
- Length: 13mm.
- Width: 14.8mm.
- Max Height: 2.8mm.
- PCB Thickness: 0.9mm.
- BBC micro:bit.
- Conductive Thread.
- Crocodile Clips.