We have 4 units of the Kitronik 16 Servo Driver Board for the BBC micro:bit in stock at our Sydney warehouse.
Kitronik 16 Servo Driver Board for the BBC micro:bit
We can get a further 100 units from Kitronik Australia.
If you order today we can dispatch this stock between Monday, Apr 29 and Thursday, May 02 2019.
Kitronik's Description of the Kitronik 16 Servo Driver Board for the BBC micro:bit
Take your robotics project to the next level with the (i2C) Kitronik 16 Servo Driver Board for the BBC micro:bit.
Capable of controlling 16 servos which are powered directly from the board's power supply. The board can be powered either through the terminal blocks or the on-board header for radio control receiver packs.
The pins from the BBC micro:bit are broken out to pads on the end of the Servo Driver Board, in accordance with the Link Standard for BBC micro:bit accessories.
These pads can either be soldered onto directly, or they are the correct spacing for our PCB pin headers.
- Input voltage 3V - 5.5V.
- Drive up to 16 servo motors.
- Servos take power directly from the board power supply.
- Standard 0.1" pitch servo connectors.
- Terminal blocks for easy connection of power.
- Includes Edge Connector for the BBC micro:bit to slot into.
- Link Standard compatible.
- Access the other BBC micro:bit pins easily and conveniently.
- Length: 67.4mm.
- Width: 62mm.
- Height: 16mm.
- PSU, battery cage with leads, or radio receiver battery pack.
- 1 x BBC microbit.