Little Bird Micro:Bit 24 Project Kit
We have 20 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 1000 units in Australia from Little Bird. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Nov 20, 2019 - Nov 29, 2019.
Why not learn how to use the micro:bit in bite-sized chunks this year using the all-new 2018 Little Bird Micro:bit 24 project Kit. It's the perfect way to get started with coding and electronics.
What is the BBC micro:bit?
The BBC Micro Bit is a small, code-able device that is an easy/non-intimidating introduction to programming and making – just switch it on and program it to do something fun. You can then wear it or even customise it!
What do I get as part of the kit?
The Little Bird Micro:bit Kit includes 24 tutorials that teach you both how to use the micro:bit with various sensors and electronics with real-world applications, every day leading up to the big day. Access to the tutorials will be provided daily starting December 1st 2018 and then be available forever!
Each kit and tutorial has been handcrafted by the Little Bird Team.
What will I know after completing the advent kit?
After completing the 24 days you (or your kids) will know how to connect sensors and actuators to the BBC micro:bit and get a taste for visual programming, Arduino and Python.
- BBC micro:bit + USB Cable
- Jumper Wires
- LEDs (Multicolour RGB and single colours)
- Temperature Sensor
- Push Buttons
- Buzzer module
- Sound Sensor
- IR Sensor
- Tilt Sensor
- Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- Relay Actuator
- Rotary Encoder
- Atmospheric pressure sensor
- Smoke Sensor
- Hall Effect Sensor (for detecting magnetic fields)
- Laser Module
- 7 Segment Display
- Light Dependent Resistor Module
- Rain Drop Sensor
- Dual-axis XY Joystick Module
- OLED Display
- Reed Switch
... and more!
Resources & Guides:
- Set up the Programming Interface
- Set up Arduino IDE for micro:bit
- Use a Two Colour LED Module with micro:bit
- Make an RGB LED Blink with micro:bit
- 4-Digit Counter with micro:bit
- Measure Temperature and Humidity with micro:bit
- 0.96'' OLED Screen with micro:bit
- Thermistor Sensor Module with micro:bit
- Control LED Brightness Using a Potentiometer
- Raindrop Sensor with micro:bit
- Temperature Sensor with micro:bit
- Push Button with micro:bit
- ....and more here