LittleBits Pro Library with Storage *NEW VERSION*
We can get 100 units in Australia from LittleBits. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Jul 18, 2020 - Aug 14, 2020.
A giant collection of the latest Bits and accessories, designed so your students can build thousands of inventions - from the simplest to the most advanced. It includes basic and complex Bits that bring together hands-on coding, STEAM, music, and logic. Ideal for beginner or advanced inventors of all grade levels in libraries, STEAM labs, or makerspaces.
The Pro Library is the ultimate collection for collaboration and invention in a group setting. It can accommodate up to 32 inventors with 316 Bits, making it ideal for project-based learning and teamwork as well as intuitive electronics prototyping.
- Choose Pro Library with wall storage.
- Comes with 3 tackleboxes to store hundreds of Bits on a shelf, or on the go
- Includes nearly every Bit, featuring cloudBit, Arduino, wireless, and synth Bits (o25 DC Motor, w21 Receiver and w22 Transmitter sold separately)
- Perfect for collaborative, project-based learning at all levels
- Inventors of all ages can prototype complex interactions in seconds
- Robust enough for demonstrations and presentations
- Includes a reference handbook, co-written by littleBits Founder Ayah Bdeir