We have 1 units of the Clear 'Piranha' Super-flux RGB (tri-color) LED (25 pack) [Common Anode] in stock at our Sydney warehouse.
Clear 'Piranha' Super-flux RGB (tri-color) LED (25 pack) [Common Anode]
We can get a further 59 units from Adafruit Australia.
If you order today we can dispatch this stock between Tuesday, May 28 and Friday, May 31 2019.
Adafruit's Description of the Clear 'Piranha' Super-flux RGB (tri-color) LED (25 pack) [Common Anode]
Clear 5mm tri-color LEDs with separate red, green and blue LED chips inside! Nice bright indicator or illuminator, and fun to color-swirl. 80 degree viewing angle. You can plug these into a breadboard diagonally
These are Common-Anode type which means you connect one pin to 5V or so and then tie the other three legs to ground through a resistor. We carry and use CA more than CC because multi-LED driver chips (such as the TLC5940/TLC5941) are often designed exclusively for CA and can't be used with Common-Cathode.
- 0.3"/7.6mm on each side, square. Sometimes called 'Super flux' or 'Piranha'
- Clear lens, 80 degree viewing angle
- Red: 630 nm wavelength, Green: 525 nm, Blue: 470 nm
- Red: 2.1-2.5V Forward Voltage, at 20mA current, Green: 3.8-4.5V, Blue: 3.8-4.5V
- Red: 400 mcd typical brightness, Green: 1200 mcd, Blue: 400 mcd< (2000 mcd total)
- BL-FL7680RGBC Datasheet