We have 6 units of the Arduino RS232 Shield in stock at our Sydney warehouse.
Arduino RS232 Shield
We can get a further 140 units from DFRobot Australia.
If you order today we can dispatch this stock between Thursday, Mar 07 and Tuesday, Mar 12 2019.
DFRobot's Description of the Arduino RS232 Shield
RS232 DB9 Pinout Diagram
RS-232 Maximum Cable Length
The maximum cable length for RS-232 is 50ft, but in practise depends on baud rate, cable specific capacitance and ambient noise. The table below contains some rules-of-thumb from experiments done by Texas Instruments years ago.
|Baud rate||Maximum range / cable length|
- Voltage: +5V
- 16 digital IO port (including a I2C interface)
- 6 analog IO port and power
- Operation and programming mode switch
- Transceiver indicating LED
- DB9 connectors (female), RS232 pins
- Weldable area
- Reset switch
- Module size: 55mmx53mm (2.16"x2.08")
- RS232 shield x1